Read our key principles and recommendations to the 14th Assembly of States Parties, the governing body of the International Criminal Court.
- My Tweets
- A string of departures from the ICC is ringing alarm bells
- 20 years on, civil society continues work for an effective Rome Statute system in Latin America
- #GlobalJustice Weekly – South Africa | Reparations | Bemba II | Philippines
- Reaction: South Africa ICC withdrawal move
- Mandela legacy on the line as South Africa moves to leave ICC
Tags#GlobalJusticeWeekly Africa African Union Al-Bashir Article 12.3 declaration ASP 13 ASP 14 assembly of states parties Bosco Ntaganda Budget Campaign for Global Justice Campaign on ICC/ASP Elections CAR child soldiers Coalition for the ICC 20th Anniversary Communications Cooperation Cote D'Ivoire darfur Democratic Republic of Congo Dominic Ongwen DRC Elections Gaza Human Rights Council ICC immunities implementation Indonesia International Justice Day Iraq Israel judges judicial elections Kenya Laurent Gbagbo Libya LRA Mali Nigeria Omar Al-Bashir Outreach Palestine preliminary examination Reparations rome statute Saif Gaddafi Sexual and Gender Based Violence sgbv South Africa Sudan Syria Uganda Uhuru Kenyatta ukraine United Nations UN Security Council UPR Victims William Ruto