Become a #globalJUSTICE advocate!
We need people like YOU to spread the word and get the facts straight about international justice. Help by:
- Engaging with us on our social media platforms
- Sharing and comment on our blog posts
- Responding to our calls to action, such as our Campaign for a Universal ICC
How to connect with us:
- Visit our website
- Sign up for our email updates
- Follow us Twitter for in-depth news
- Join the discussion on Facebook and Google+
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Find employment and internships on Linkedin
- Check out our images on Flickr and Instagram
Who we are and what we do:
We, the Coalition for the International Criminal Court, are a network of over 2,500 civil society organizations in 150 countries working to:
- Strengthen international cooperation with the ICC
- Ensure that the Court is fair, effective and independent
- Make justice both visible and universal
- And advance stronger national laws that deliver justice to victims of war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide
Thanks for joining!
Together for Justice.